FLATE – Engineering Technology Degree Finder
- Associate in Science Degree (A.S) in Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology Degree (BSET)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Digital Design & Modeling, Electronics
- Applied Technology Specialist
- Computer-Aided Design & Drafting
- Electronics Aide
- Engineering Technology Support Specialist
Contact: Dante Leon
Associate in Science Degree (AS) in Engineering Technology
Contact: Anindya Paul
After earning an AS degree in E.T., students may transfer to the B.S. degree in Engineering Technology in the program at DSC. Students in the B.S.E.T program learn to analyze, apply, implement and improve existing technologies as they prepare to engage in product development and improvement, manufacturing and engineering operational functions at a higher level than achieved in the Associate in Science programs. All A.S.Engineering Technology degrees of any specialization/tract in Florida articulated seamlessly to Daytona State College B.S.E.T. Degree.
DSC Lab Photos:
Click to enlarge.
- AO Precision
- B Braun Medical
- Boston Whaler
- Dougherty Manufacturing
- Volusia Manufacturers Association (VMAonline.com)
- Approximately 400 small/midsize manufacturing firms.