FLATE – Engineering Technology Degree Finder
- Associate in Science Degree (A.S) in Engineering Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Mechanical Design and Fabrication
- Mechanical Designer
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist Operator/Programmer
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist/Fabricator
- Mechanical Designer and Programmer
Website: Visit PSC’s ET Website
Contact: Daniel G. Busse
Contact: Mike Cannon – Program Manager
The Engineering Technology Associate in Science degree program at Pensacola State prepares students for employment or provides additional training for persons employed in manufacturing and high technology industries. Pensacola State offers the Mechanical Design and Fabrication specialization along with four certificates: CNC Machinist, Mechanical Designer-Programmer, and the Engineering Technology Support Specialist. The 18 credit hour technical core is aligned with the Manufacturing Skills Standard Council’s (MSSC) skills standards. After completing this core students will be prepared to take the Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) assessments for the Certified Production Technician (CPT) certification.
Local Employers/Industry Partners:
- Avalex Technologies
- CRC Manufacturing Inc
- Mercury Machining Co. Inc.
- Performance Machining Services
- Vertech Inc.