FLATE – Engineering Technology Degree Finder
- Associate in Science Degree (A.S) in Engineering Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Engineering Technology Support Specialist
- Mechanical Design & Fabrication
- Pneumatics, Hydraulics & Motors for Manufacturing
Website:Visit CCF’s ET Website
Contact: “Sam” Husam Ajlani
Phone: 352.854.2322 X1471
The Engineering Technology Associate in Science degree program prepares students for employment or provides additional training for persons employed in manufacturing and high technology industries. CCF offers the Advanced Manufacturing and Quality specializations along with a college credit certificates under these two tracts.
The Engineering Technology program at the College of Central Florida (CCF) has 2 supporting labs: Digital and Analog Electronics and Metrology. Both labs feature state of the art equipment and tools used in industry to provide students with relevant hands-on exercises. Photos from the new Metrology lab are featured below.